Service Contracts. Who benefits?
Posted on | Posted in General
Service contracts. Who benefits?
Regular service and inspection of a pallet truck fleet carries many advantages for the user.
- Extended service life
- Less downtime
- Compliance with the PUWER Regulations
but is it necessary to sign a contract to achieve this? We don’t think so.
Why we don’t offer contracts
Our objective is simplicity. If we ask for a contract to be signed:
- It may delay getting the engineer on site
- It commits our customer unnecessarily
- It can create hassle as it may need signing by somebody more senior
Without a contract it’s easy to do business with us.
How our customers’ benefit
If we perform well, there’ll be no reason to look elsewhere. We offer:
- Automatic notification when the next service is due
- Repairs outside these visits if required
- Excellent quality new equipment
We’ve built our company by providing first class service.
After our engineer visits.
- All the truck details are added to our service database
- Each truck is recoded against the customers depot location
- This allows us to keep track of the next service due date
Our invoice can be paid by BACS, a card via an online portal or even a cheque! Remember them?
What our customers say
Pallet truck repair. It just works!